Advertisement

Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Android Wear Smartwatches upgraded 4.4 (Build KGW42N)

The wearable SmartWatches and in general, it seems that we will use more and more next time. 

 Android Wear Smartwatches

The Google began to improve three of them in the latest version of Android Wear
The Moto 360, the LG G Watch live gear and receive the update OTA whose main changes include improved navigation (required and updated Maps on mobile) but also in me. 

The Google was giving a "major" update to Smartwatches this week, but I do not intend to be specific. 

My place to Smartwatches've mentioned many times, say briefly that I have not yet found solve a "problem", so the need remains questionable. Especially if we opsin .. poor offer moderate autonomy. 

Anyway, probably the Moto 360 remains the only comfortable than I would on my wrist (well, maybe the G Watch R). 

Waiting for a major upgrade, then this logically come within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment